In need of your High School Transcripts? You can obtain them by Registering with Parchment.
It’s very simple--Login to Parchment and create a new account. First, be sure your Parent/Guardian has not already created an account for you--if so, you must use the original Email to Register. If an account does not already exist, you will be able to create one.
The following information is required and very important in order to accurately Register through Parchment:
· Be sure to use ONLY ONE Email Address per Student
· Register using your LEGAL NAME
· Current residence address
· Include your Date of Birth
· Year of Graduation
· Parchment will notify you that your registration is “ON HOLD” – this only means that it is waiting for WHS to verify who you are and approve the registration
· Please allow 24-48 hours for requests
REMEMBER to always VIEW your Transcript prior to any Delivery method you choose