WALNUT HIGH SCHOOL
4OO PIERRE RD. WALNUT. CA 91789
Tel: 909.594.1333 Ext. 34411 or 909.444.3627
For the 2016-2017 school year, new student enrollment will begin on April 11, 2016 and is by appointment only.
Please complete and return the registration packet.
A parent or legal guardian must be present during enrollment. Please be sure all enrollment forms have been completed prior to your appointment time.
You *must* bring the following information with you to your appointment:
If you are a homeowner or renter, please provide:
1. Monthly mortgage statement, close of escrow, or current property tax bill OR rental/lease agreement AND a current utility bill (gas, electric, water only) with your name and address shown.***
2. California driver's license or California ID card with correct address for parent.
Student information needed is:
· Birth certificate and immunization records.
· For an incoming freshman - an 8th grade report card
· For sophomores, juniors*, or seniors* - an unofficial transcript of the previous grade(s) completed
· If transferring from a California school, CAHSEE scores will also need to be provided
· If transferring from out of the country, a Transcript of Record must be provided for the last three (3) years of education (officially translated into English) In addition, please include the student's Educational Plan
***If parent or legal guardian and student lives with another family in our attendance area, a CA ID or driver's license with correct address will still need to be provided. The homeowner you live with must accompany you to sign verification of residency (Part 1/Part 2 form) and must themselves provide proof of residency as stated above in 1 and 2.