Click the link below to sign up for the 2019 Sports Physical Exams event!
You MUST complete the following steps and bring the completed MANDATORY "SCHOOL PHYSICAL FORM PACKET" with you to the Sports Physicals Event on May 17th
- Parents and athlete log on together to athleticclearance.com
- Register and set up an account if you do not have one already.
- Start a new clearance for the correct school year and Walnut High School.
- Read carefully, complete steps 1 -4, and fill out all of the required information.
- Electronically sign off on all documents (Parent, Student, and Both).
- Download the "Your School Physical Form" (listed below) and these forms must be submitted physically to the Athletic Trainer, Faith Villanueva.
- Upon completion of all steps on athleticclearance.com, you will be provided with a Final Verification Form. Download this form and both, student-athlete and parent/guardian, must sign the form.
- Submit the following 4 documents to the Athletic Trainer Faith Villanueva, as soon as possible.
- Download the following under “Your School Physical Form”:
- Current Pre-Participation Examination Form
- Take it to your/a doctor (MD/DO) and have them perform a physical.
- Medical Treatment Authorization Form
- Assumption of Risk and Release of Liability Form
- Download the following form at the end of the online clearance process:
- Final Verification Form
FAILURE TO COMPLETE ALL STEPS WILL DELAY YOUR SON OR DAUGHTER FROM PARTICIPATING IN ATHLETICS AT WALNUT HS.
For more information or any questions, please visit our athletic website at