Attention Walnut High School Parents and Student-Athletes,
Walnut High School’s Sports Medicine Program will be hosting the 10th Annual Sports Physical Event Friday, May 17th , 2018 from 2- 5:30pm in the gym. Take advantage of this exclusive opportunity to be examined by highly trained Sports Medicine Health Care Practitioners. If our physicians discover anything that prohibits your child’s clearance, you will be immediately contacted by WHS’s certified athletic trainer, Faith Villanueva.
WHEN: FRIDAY MAY 17th
COST: $25.00 Prepaid cost. (Cash or Check accepted; Attn: Walnut High School)
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUBMIT:
"HARD COPY FORMS PACKET" to retrieve this, see below.
1. Parents and athlete log on together to athleticclearance.com
2. Register and set up an account if you do not have one already.
3. Start a new clearance for the correct school year and Walnut High School.
4. Read carefully, complete steps 1 -4, and fill out all of the required information.
5. Electronically sign off on all documents (Parent, Student, and Both).
6. Download the "Hard Copy Forms Packet" (listed below) and these forms must
be submitted physically to the Athletic Trainer, Faith Villanueva.
7. Upon completion of all steps on athleticclearance.com, you will be provided
with a Final Verification Form. Download this form and both, student-athlete
and parent/guardian, must sign the form.
8. Submit the following documents to the Athletic Trainer, Faith Villanueva, as
soon as possible:
a. Current Pre-Participation Examination form
i. Take it to your/a doctor ( MD/DO ) and have them perform a physical. Both, student-athlete and parent/guardian, must sign the form.
b. Medical Treatment Authorization Form
c. Assumption of Risk and Release of Liability Form
d. Current Final Verification Form
WHERE: WHS GYMNASIUM
TIME: 2:00 pm to 5:30 pm