We are excited to welcome our students back on campus for tutorial and activities as we finish out the year. We have all the information you need as well as created an informational video to prepare our students coming on campus starting April 19 for tutorial. Watch the video below.
Tutorial will be held from 1:10 - 2:30 pm, Monday thru Thursday, and students must sign up by appointment with their teacher to attend in-person tutorial. Students must also fill out an electronic health assessment form before arriving on campus.
Important Note on Daily COVID Screening Requirement: Submit the electronic health assessment form on days that you will be on campus. Use the QR code below or the link by CLICKING HERE. Walnut High School will not be using AERIES for the health assessment.
- If you answer all No’s to this screening, your child is cleared to attend.
- If you answer Yes to any of the screening questions, please have your child remain home and attend class virtually.
Student Daily Health Assessment
Use your web-enabled device to access this QR code.
Student Drop-Off or Parking
Tutorial drop-off or parking will take place in the Student Parking Lot. Students will be scanned in at the E gate which is located off of the Student Parking Lot. Drop-off in the Staff Parking Lot is not permitted; students will not be permitted to cut through campus. Please do not drop-off your child earlier than 1:00 pm. If your child is driving to campus, please have him/her wait in the car until 1:00 pm.
Getting to Class
Students will be scanned in at the E gate beginning at 1:00 PM. Please remind your student to have their Walnut High School student ID ready. Students must go directly to their designated classroom and not gather in any locations on or near campus. Students will be scanned into every class they attend.
Students may be picked up in front of the school after 2:30 pm or in the Student Parking Lot after 1:30 pm. Students should go directly to their cars or pick-up location and not gather in any locations on or near campus. Loitering in front of campus is not permitted after 3:00 pm to help us transition for extracurricular activities on campus and sporting events.
What to Bring
- Student ID - needed to scan in at the entrance
- Face Mask - Security will be checking for face masks at check-in. A disposable face mask will be provided if your child does not have one.
- Backpack - lockers are not permitted for use at this time
- Refillable water bottle - water bottle filling stations are located throughout the campus. Traditional water fountains have been restricted due to Department of Public Health guidelines.
- Laptop and charger - district-issued or your personal device. Please have the device fully charged if you need to use it on campus.
- For support with technology or to exchange a district-issued Chromebook that is no longer functioning, please email the IT Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org. Unfortunately, we will not have IT support on-site.
We look forward to having our students back on campus.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact your child’s GLC.
Walnut High School