Walnut High School

Skip to main content
Mobile Menu
Facebook Twitter Instagram
Student Care » Student Care Questions and Answers

Student Care Questions and Answers

Information on what to do and where to go if you need support.

If you are at school and feel that you need support, it is important that you tell someone.
Speak to:
  • Teacher
  • GLC
  • School Psychologist
  • Find Peer Support by speaking to a WHS Peer Counselor
Often our problems can seem overwhelming when we face them alone. Sharing our thoughts and feelings with another person is critical to understanding our feelings, staying safe, and doing well in school.
On the WHS Homepage - You can click on the "Need Emotional Support" Button at any time.  This is a private way to request a check in with a counselor, school psychologist, or to find peer support from a WHS PC.   You may also CLICK HERE to be linked to the request for support page.  
If you are at home and need support, please talk to a parent or another trusted adult. You may also click on the "Lifeline" link below if you do not already have a Lifeline card. It has hotline numbers you can call if you are in crisis.