Welcome to Walnut High School!
**ENROLLMENT FOR THE 2019/2020 SCHOOL YEAR IS OPEN**
How to Enroll
You can complete Walnut High School enrollment documents online here: https://enrollment.wvusd.k12.ca.us/air/
- Follow all the steps to complete the enrollment procedure. Be sure to fill in all information.
- The online enrollment process is not complete until you click on "Finish and Submit".
- Once complete, print the enrollment form and all attachments.
- The Registrar's office will begin appointments after Spring Break to finalize enrollment with parents/guardians. **ENROLLMENT AT WALNUT HIGH SCHOOL IS NOT GUARANTEED UNTIL ALL SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS HAVE BEEN SUBMITTED AND VERIFIED BY THE REGISTRAR'S OFFICE.**
ENROLLMENT AT WALNUT HIGH SCHOOL IS BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. You may contact us at 909.594.1333 ext. 34411 to set up your appointment. A PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN MUST BE PRESENT AT THIS TIME.
Required Documentation (for ALL students enrolling at WHS):
In addition to the completed enrollment application you will need to provide the following documents:
Parent/Legal Guardian required information:
- Monthly mortgage statement, close of escrow, OR current property tax bill OR
rental/lease agreement with your name and address reflected.
- A current utility bill (gas, electric, water only) with your name and address reflected.
- California driver’s license or California ID card with current address for parent.
CA or US Student required information:
- Original Birth Certificate
- Immunization Records
- Transcripts (or 8th grade report card for incoming 9th graders)
- Attendance & Discipline records from previous school
Student transferring from OUT OF THE COUNTRY, required information:
- Original Birth Certificate (officially translated into English)
- Immunization Records (translated by doctor if needed)
- AERC TRANSCRIPTS or Receipt of AERC Evaluation will need to be provided
for the last three (3) years of Education. (Please see the
attached flyer with Evaluation instructions) In addition, please include the
student’s Enrollment dates and Educational Plan.
If you are interested in enrolling at WHS, but DO NOT live in our district area:
Residents outside of WVUSD's boundaries will need to acquire an INTER-DISTRICT Attendance Permit from the District where you reside. Once you have obtained approval of release from your District, please submit the permit to our office along with a current copy of your student’s Progress/Report Card/Un-Official Transcript, Immunization Record and Birth Certificate.
If your home school is Diamond Bar High School but you wish to attend Walnut High School, you will need to obtain an INTRA-DISTRICT Attendance Permit from DBHS. Once DBHS has released you, you may submit your transfer request along with a copy of your student’s Progress/Report Card/Un-Official Transcript and Immunization Record.
Upon receipt of your paperwork, we will provide you with a copy and give you an approximate timeline of our response.
Use this link in order to locate your assigned home school within WVUSD (if your address is not listed on our database, your home is not located within our district and you will need to go to your home district to request an INTER-DISTRICT PERMIT):
Transcript requests are now processed through our on-line transcript service, Docufide by Parchment. All requests are to be made through this service. Parchment will assess a fee for Official Transcripts to be sent to various educational institutions, organizations, employers, verification services etc. Please be aware that your request may take between 24 to 48 hours to approve, and if necessary, a transcript upload to Parchment.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our offices.
Thank you again for your interest and we look forward to meeting with you.
909.594.1333 x. 43627 Office
Office Assistant / Registrars Office
909.594.1333 x. 34411