Walnut High School

Skip to main content
Mobile Menu
Facebook Twitter Instagram



**Please EMAIL all required documentation 

IN ADDITION to UPLOADING them to the Aeries 

ONLINE Enrollment Application for 2024-2025 School Year**

Enrollment Application*: https://enrollment.wvusd.k12.ca.us/air 


If your student currently attends a WVUSD middle school, there is no need to fill out enrollment information - Everything rolls over to their assigned WVUSD high school.
Welcome! Thank you for your interest in enrolling at Walnut High School, ranked one of the "Best Public High Schools" in Los Angeles County and the state of California. We look forward to adding you and your student(s) to our Mustangs Family. Please read the information below for help and direction in beginning the enrollment process. 
*Your application WILL NOT be processed until ALL REQUIRED DOCUMENTATION (see step 2 below) is emailed to [email protected]
  • Access our enrollment application using the link provided above.
  • Using your mouse, click on "ENROLL A NEW STUDENT"
  • Select the school year in which you want your student to begin at WHS.
  • Click on "NEXT" in order to Login or Create an account (if you do not already have one).
  • Follow all the steps to complete the enrollment procedure. Be sure to fill in all information. 
  • The online enrollment application is not complete until you click on "Finish and Submit".
  • Print the enrollment form and all attachments and email everything, INCLUDING REQUIRED DOCUMENTATION listed below to Mrs. Lopez (your application will not be processed until you do this).
ALL Documentation is required for ALL students enrolling at WHS, regardless of the student's home district.
When documents have been verified, your student's information will be forwarded to the appropriate Grade Level Coordinator's office and his/her secretary will contact you with registration information.
Parent/Legal Guardian required information:
  1. Monthly mortgage statement, close of escrow, OR current property tax bill OR
    rental/lease agreement with your name and address reflected   AND
  2. A current utility bill (gas, electric, water only) with your name and address reflected   AND
  3. California driver’s license or California ID card with current address for parent
CA or US Student required information:
  1. Original Birth Certificate
  2. Immunization Records
  3. Transcripts (or 8th grade report card for incoming 9th graders)
  4. Attendance records from previous school
  5. Discipline records from previous school (if any)
  6. Most recent IEP (if applicable)
Student transferring from OUT OF THE COUNTRY, required information:
  1. Original Birth Certificate (officially translated into English)
  2. Immunization Records (translated by doctor if needed)
  3. AERC TRANSCRIPTS or Receipt of AERC Evaluation will need to be provided for the last three (3) years of Education. (Please see the
    attached AERC flyer with Evaluation instructions) 
If your address is not listed on our database, your home is not located within WVUSD boundaries. You will need to request an INTER-DISTRICT PERMIT from your home district.
Residents OUTSIDE of WVUSD's boundaries will need to acquire an INTER-DISTRICT Attendance Permit from the District where you reside. Once you have obtained approval of release from your District, please submit the permit to our office along with a current copy of your student’s Progress/Report Card/Un-Official Transcript, Immunization Record and Birth Certificate. 

WVUSD Residents interested in transferring to a WVUSD school other than their assigned home school will need to submit an INTRA-DISTRICT Attendance Permit (linked on the right) to their home school. The home school should forward the permit to your requested school on your behalf after they have made their determination. Please follow up with your HOME SCHOOL regarding the status of your transfer request.
WVUSD Residents interested in transferring to a school outside of our district will complete the Inter-district Transfer Request Form.  Please submit completed form to Walnut High School for review.  
If you are employed within WVUSD boundaries please contact the WVUSD office at (909) 595-1261 for more information on the ALLEN BILL.
Mrs. Lopez