Welcome to the Advanced Placement (AP) program at Walnut High School
IMPORTANT AP EXAM INFORMATION:
***The LATE-LATE EXAMS will be administered on Thursday, May 30th at 7:30am in the Library.
STUDENTS MUST ARRIVE 30 MINUTES BEFORE THEIR EXAM TIMES (7:30am)
Exams, dates and times are posted.
AP Exam Day Checklist ü
Students will not be admitted to the exam room with a cell phone, smart watches, jacket, blanket, backpack, purse, or bag of any kind. Please leave those items in your locker or a teacher’s classroom.
Students must bring a clear ziplock baggie containing:
- WHS Student ID (required!)
- Several No. 2 pencils with erasers. Please remove any paper wrappers from erasers.
- Pens with black or dark blue ink
- A watch (optional: must not beep!)
- One or two calculators of the appropriate type (AP Biology, Calculus, Chemistry, Physics, or Statistics only)
- For AP Physics only: A ruler or straightedge. Protractors are not allowed.
- AP Student Pack (if not collected)
- Water and a snack for break. These items are NOT allowed at the testing tables. They will be placed in a separate location for break time.
No other items are permitted in the exam room.
- January 29th- EXAM Registration Student Meeting for 10th and 11th grades only- PAC- Tutorial
- January 31st- Exam Registration Student Meeting for 12th grade- PAC- Tutorial
- February 1st - February 17th- AP EXAM Registration OPEN WINDOW PERIOD (3 WEEKS ONLY!)
- February 25th- March 1st- AP EXAM PAYMENT WEEK. The AP Team will be available before school, at lunch, and after school in front of the library. Last chance to sign-up and pay.
IMPORTANT 2019 UPDATE(S):
- AP Student Lists are available on the right -------------------> (Updated 3/17/2019)
*** If you signed up after 3/17/19, your name will not be listed at this time. An updated list will soon be available.***
- January 28, 2019- OPEN INTEREST FORM AVAILABLE -----> Visit "2019 AP OPEN INTEREST FORM"
Look to your right . . . You will see individual links with detailed information about our AP program at Walnut High School.
AP STUDENTS, PLEASE Click here for more information from the College Board!