Welcome to the Advanced Placement (AP) program at Walnut High School
IMPORTANT AP EXAM INFORMATION:
- January 29th- EXAM Registration Student Meeting for 10th and 11th grades only- PAC- Tutorial
- January 31st- Exam Registration Student Meeting for 12th grade- PAC- Tutorial
- February 1st - February 17th- AP EXAM Registration OPEN WINDOW PERIOD (3 WEEKS ONLY!)
- February 25th- March 1st- AP EXAM PAYMENT WEEK. The AP Team will be available before school, at lunch, and after school in front of the library. Last chance to sign-up and pay.
- May 6th- 2019 AP Exams begin. STUDENTS MUST ARRIVE 30 MINUTES BEFORE THEIR EXAM TIMES (7:30am or 11:30am).
LATE Testing Dates and locations TBD. Please check back in April 2019.
IMPORTANT 2019 UPDATE(S):
- January 28, 2019- OPEN INTEREST FORMS AVAILABLE -----> Visit "2019 OPEN INTEREST FORM"
Look to your right . . . You will see individual links with detailed information about our AP program at Walnut High School.
AP STUDENTS, PLEASE Click here for more information from the College Board!
AP EARLY Identification forms:
Please click on the class title below to fill out the AP Identification Form.